Sunday, July 15, 2012

Carter's Mascot Report - 7/13

I got two mascots for the price of one!

This is Sluggerrr with his buddy, Truman the Tiger from Mizzou University.  Truman was there because the Royals were hosting fans from Mizzou University.

They're having a lot of fun together.  Finally, another feline that he understands!  Truman likes just walking around the field and Sluggerr likes touching girl's hair.  They have something in common, dancing!



On Carter's Mascot Rating Scale, I give Truman an 8 because he was up on the field and active and hanging out with Sluggerrr.

I saw Sluggerrr up and going around the crowd.  He is a crazy goofball, just like me!  He likes running around in the stands, greeting people. During the game he grabbed a person's nachos and gave them to somebody two rows behind them. He  also likes throwing cotton-filled baseballs to the fans.


While he was up and around he came up to my dad (who was dressed in A's gear) and held his nose and shooed him away (Robert and I think he ejected him!)


 I give Sluggerrr a 10 out of 10, because he is fun, active, and a goofball.

And that is is, Folks!


1 comment:

VegasBaby said...

I liked Sluggerrr too, Carter. He definitely had a great sense of humor.

- Brandy